Thursday, April 19, 2012

Let Me Introduce Myself......


Hi, My name is Monique and this is my blog Fraudian Slips. I'm currently blogging on Tumblr but I decided that  I change over to Blogger for the simply fact that it is a better choice for the direction I want to go with my blog. I decided after many failed attempts to go natural with my hair as well as my lifestyle in general. I started my transition in January of this year and is now 5 - 6 months post relaxer. Along with my transition I decided to make some lifestyle changes as well. I feel that if I'm going to go natural with my hair I should also use all natural beauty products and household products as well. Its slow crawl but I'm getting there. I decided that in order to get through this year of change I needed to blog about it. I started blogging on Tumblr but I feel that its hard to get followers on there and there is no ability for people to comment on your post and give you advice. So, here I am on Blogger. I'm already in love with how easy it is to customize my blog because I am definitely not HTML savvy. As far as my blog goes I've been taking a lot of inspiration from other bloggers I follow (and I follow a lot) on what I want to focus on. My blog is really for women like me that I want to live a happy healthy life. My post for now will mainly be focused towards my hair and lifestyle journey but I will add some post here and there pertaining to fashion, music, and books. I'm a big style and music junkie so I feel those are things I should post about too. I plan to do a lot of reviews on products I'm trying, hair styles, and regimens. There will also be healthy lifestyle post because I'm currently working on maintaining my health and weight so I'll share with you guys what I'm doing along those lines too. I hope you here from my readers and please leave me comments and suggestions on post or things I can do to help me along my journey.

Happy Transitioning!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello from a fellow "transitioner." I'm enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I have a lot of stuff I want to post. So, look forward to more stuff.

    ReplyDelete