Monday, May 14, 2012

Health Slips: Whole30 Week 2 Meal Plan




This weeks meal plan for my Whole30 Challenge. Last week I did well until the weekend mostly due to the fact that the weekends for me is usually spent out and about so its difficult to adhere to the diet plan when there is not much you can eat where you go. I have decided that I will follow the diet to a T during the week but if I'm at an event that has nothing I can eat that is allowed than I'm going to cheat a bit because I can't starve. I will do myself to take snacks though. If at a restaurant I will do my best to order something on the menu that is allowed rather than ordering what I want and getting a stomach ache after.

So, here's this weeks meal plan:

Monday:

  • Breakfast - two boiled eggs, strawberries, and grape tomatoes.
  • Lunch - can of white tuna, chopped roma tomato, chopped cucumber, chopped avocado, and a little bit of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
  • Dinner - Chicken Tikka Masala and cauliflower as a rice sub (the sauce I'm using have a couple of no no ingredients but whatev)
Tuesday:
  • Breakfast - ground pork, scrabble eggs, sweet potato hash, and berries. 
  • Snack - banana
  • Lunch - left overs from Monday
  • Snack - almonds and a orange
  • Dinner - Baked salmon, green beans, and mashed sweet potato
Wednesday:
  • Breakfast -  ground pork, scrabble eggs, sweet potato hash, and berries.
  • Snack - banana
  • Lunch - left overs from Tuesday
  • Snack - almonds and a pear
  • Dinner - Turkey burger minus the bun topped with sauteed spinach, mushrooms, and avocado. Side of roasted sweet potatoes 
Thursday: 
  • Breakfast -  ground pork, scrabble eggs, sweet potato hash, and berries.
  • Snack - banana
  • Lunch - left overs from Wednesday
  • Snack - almonds and a orange
  • Dinner - Spicy lime shrimp salad with avocado, cilantro, spinach and white wine vinegar and olive oil dressing. 
Friday:
  • Breakfast -  ground pork, scrabble eggs, sweet potato hash, and berries.
  • Snack - banana
  • Lunch - leftovers from Thursday
  • Snack - almonds and a pear
  • Dinner - eat out
Saturday and Sunday:
Not sure what the plan is because I usually skip meals due to sleeping in or running errands. Typically eat out for dinner.

There it is for week 2. If anyone is following my blog then hopefully this is helpful to you if you are on the challenge as well. 

Happy Transitioning!!!

Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment